[IP] HIGH SUGAR!!!

Aaahhhh, I'm feeling like crap and I don't want to go to sleep because the

doctor said not to. =-( My blood sugar is 531!

I gave myself 18 units of insulin Sub Q and I'm drinking like there is no

tomorrow! I changed my site 3 times today, and nothing excepted high

sugars! HAS THIS HAPPEN TO ANY OF YOU GUYS AND WHAT HAPPENED??

THANKS

DAVID

"because that experience makes me able to truly appreciate good health. No

one should ever take it for granted."