----- Original Message -----
From: "Jay" <email @ redacted>

 I will be without a job and  health
insurance,  I have called my doctor and looked everywhere for insulin for
people with type 1 diabetes.  I have found nothing and my doctor says I will
just have to find a way to pay for it or I will be without insulin.  I don't
think I will be on the Animas pump or any insulin after I loose my job.  I
not afford the monthly costs of insulin and pump supplies, wife, 3 year old
and one on the way.  I looked for government stuff and nothing.