[IP] Chat: "Getting through the Holidays with your Pump" hosted by Animas

The Animas chat for October will be held Tuesday, October 7 at 9pm EDT
in the Guest Room.

This month's topic will be "Getting Through The Holidays With Your
Pump". The guest speakers are Anne Geller and Susan Burgio, both of
Animas Corp.  This should prove to be a most interesting chat, and
certainly pertinent to most of us, since we all have to face the
Holidays and its consequences, not just those on an Animas pump.  So,
come, join the chat, and pick up tips and learn from the experiences
of others. (And share your own experiences too!)

To join the chat, simply point your browser to
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml and select "Guest" from the
pull-down menu of chat rooms (where it asks you to select a chat
room).  You will then need to type in your username and password when
prompted. Your username is the email address that you subscribed to
the list with and your password is "pumper" (without the quotes).  If
you are having problems accessing the chat, email
help@insulin-pumpers.org and we will help you access the chat.

If you cannot make the chat but would like to read a transcript of it,
simply go to

the morning after the chat for a complete transcipt of the chat.

We look forward to seeing everyone at Tuesday's chat!

        Insulin-Pumpers.Org - The Original and Always The Best
           Diabetes and Insulin Pump Chat on the Internet!

Pump Huuggss!!

Steve & Jem
email @ redacted
Type II- 1981, Insulin dependant - 1993, Pumping (MiniMed 508) - 7/01
"As we brushed past each other, you favored me with a smile.
It's okay if we never meet again. I'm lucky you were here just for a while!"