[IP] Profiles & 30 years w/D

Just noticing that a lot of us have had Type I for 30 - 32 years.  Any
theories on what happened/was going on 30 years ago that may have impacted us;
may have pulled all our genetic triggers?  (or am I only noticing the 30 - 32
year mark because I'm in that group?  seems like I seldom see 16 - 25 years
with D, for example.)  Just wondering...  far out theories welcomed.
Lee, 57 years old, 32 years w/D, pumping a year and a half with Beep, her 511