[IP] battery life

>I also discovered that it saves on the battery by not backing out of
>screens.  For example if you had to push three buttons to get to
>someplace, just let the pump time out to get out of it.  If you push
>three buttons to back out, that takes more from the battery than the
>waiting.  I had a MM supervisor tell me this and it really did work for
>Judi in MI

Thanks, Judi.  I've been using the 511 Paradigm  for 18 months and have
wondered about "backing out" of a screen.  Thought I was doing it "correctly"
by pushing those three buttons to get back to the menu.  Thanks for another
example of pumpers sharing information you simply don't get from the manual.
Lee & Beep