From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Andy Johnson
Sent: Sunday, October 05, 2003 9:25 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] In Search of code keys for Accu chek

Greetings fellow earthlings,

I have lost several code keys for my Accu Chek meters, actually, I have lost
two meters in the past month.  I am looking for several code keys to use
with my new Accu Chek Advantage meter. I have several vials of strips that
will go useless unless I can find a few code keys.  The keys I need are 043,
756, and 758.  If anyone has these around and are not using them, I sure
could.

Thanks,

Andy Johnson (dx @ age 12, 1983 pumping 5 years with MM and now Animas).