Re: [IP] "Switch" to Digests

At 9:51 AM -0400 10/5/03, email @ redacted wrote:
 > Strangest thing but it seems I've been switched to the digest. Was it just me
>that was switched or was everyone? I'm kinda liking it though! Considering I
>never have time to get to my emails anymore!
>Thanks to who ever switched me!

We never "switch" anyone without a valid reason.  It only comes after
an ISP "bounces" mail from an address.  Rather than the Admin on duty
being deluged under by bounces, we switch the address to Digest, thus
cutting down hundreds of bounces a day to relatively few.  Once the
member corrects the situation, usually by clearing out their message
queue at their Mail Server, we do change them back to what ever
subscription that they request.

If you WISH to receive the Digest as opposed to the individual
messages, write to HELP@insulin-pumpers.org and request the change.
If you are switched to Digest from the Full Mail subscription, check
with your ISP to find the problem at YOUR end and write to HELP after
that has been fixed.  We want everyone to receive the mail that they
want, but we cannot deal with hundreds of "bounces" daily.  We would
like to have a "normal" life also!    ;>)

on behalf of the Mail Administrators