Re: [IP] bd logic meter

Jim,

 No your not over 50% of my tests I get a E-3 , I hate the meter.

Am I the only one having trouble with the BD Logic bloodtesting machine?   I
get so many E-3 messages.   I have decided to save the strips for October and
mail them to BD.   So far I have 7 strips.   I have read and reread the
 instructions but I am still getting the E-3 message. BD gave me two machines.
The first two had error problems where they were telling me my BG was 100 over
what it actually was.   Now I have two new machines and they are free with my
 insurance but it is not worth all the effort. Is high humidity the catalyst?
 My place has been very humid lately.   I am right on the St. Lawrence River.
  My One Touch Ultra never had this problem.   I keep that as a spare.
Thanks
Jim Durr

REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY

                     Rodney