RE: [IP] medical charms

 --- On Sat 10/04, jhughey < email @ redacted > wrote:

 From: jhughey [mailto: email @ redacted]To: email @ redacted: Sat, 4
Oct 2003 14:37:37 -0500Subject: [IP] medical charmsI received a catalog in the
mail with many medical charms. For those whowant to view
 Jan, no offense meant but I have problems with general medical alert type
bracelets. I realize that it does provide some recognition but most EMT's and
emergency personnel are taught to recognize a certain type and most of what I
saw there (NOT ALL) would not be percieved as Emergency Medical
necklaces/bracelets. Plus these doesn't offer anything beyond the jewelry
 I've had a Medic-Alert bracelet and now necklace since 1980 (I'm allergic to
codeine) and it's available to any emergency personnel at any time, worldwide.
The ONLY time I am without my necklace is in the shower or during a medical
procedure that requires my removing it. I hardily recommend MedicAlert.
http://www.medicalert.org/ Liz

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com