Re: [IP] Animas "taking advantage" of MM

I think everyone misread my message.  Nothing about it was negative against
Animas.  In fact, I think it is smart of Animas to "take advantage" of the
situation!  I was merely posting this as informational and interesting.
Yikes.  Even when I post something I get attacked on the matter!  Sorry I
ever mentioned it.

(BTW, I have been to Animas' site many times in the past few years...this is
the first time I have ever seen this page...so please excuse me if it has
existed prior to this.)

I'll leave now.  Sorry, I'm just annoyed at how rude people are being!