Re: [IP] logging on PC

Since I use the Lifescan One Touch Profile and One Touch Ultra meters, I am
able to download both meters once a month into Lifescan's Intouch software
which is available for free from the Lifescan website.  The adapter cable does
cost a few dollars but the convenience is well worth this small price.  Not
only does the software put the meter data into a logbook format, but it also
has several analysis tools to depict that data such as monthly graphs and
number of test points over, under or on target BG levels.  I find this very
helpful and more readable than my personal log.

Try it.