Re: [IP] dead pump - came back to life??!!!!

 The same thing happened to my son at work. He is 17 and works at a grocery
store. The pump went totally blank. We called MM and they said the same thing,
static. We put a new battery in, reset it and it worked fine.
 A few weeks after that we started getting an E21 error and going through 1
battery/wk. We ended up having them mail us a new one.
No one said if there was any connection between the two.
parent of pumper
Bryce 17 - dx at 16 yrs., paradigm 511 since 8-02.