[IP] Re: scuttlebut

>>> Just heard a rumor that Freestyle is coming out with a glcouse meter the
size of a writing pen. Nothing on the lancet....Jim>>>

That's good. I used a Medisense one for at least 10 years and now use the
pen-style Precision Q.I.D. I just *poke* with the lancet. This is verrrrrry
convenient for me to carry in my purse. Saves a lot of space. YMMV

If you grab them by the purse strings, their hearts and minds will generally