[IP] Re-location & New Job

Hello.  I will be re-locating to Ocala Florida and have a few questions that
I thought some of you may be able to help with...

1.  New Doctor - Can anyone recommend a doctor in this area that handles
Type I patients with the pump?
2.  Pump Support Groups - Does anyone know of a pump support group in the
3.  I have not been working in a corporate environment (marketing) for just
under a year and previously did not have an insulin pump.  Do people usually
explain that they are diabetic and what the insulin pump is to their
employer up front?  I am a bit nervous about how to handle.

Any tips that you all can provide will be greatly appreciated. Feel free to
reply to my personal e-mail.

Paradigm (Began pumping 12/02)