[IP] Re: MM clip

 Yes, the MM does come with both a leather case and a plastic holster that has a
clip on the back (at least my 511 did). I think people are talking about the
other more streamlined clip that you can purchase separately, which doesn't
cause the pump to stick out so far and be so bulky as with the holster or
leather case. The clip I'm talking about "screws" snuggly onto the pump, so it's
much smaller and sleeker, better for fitting under clothes, etc.

Pam

You mean the MM doesn't come with a clip? My Animas did, It not only
came
with
> the clip but came with the leather case w/clip. Now I know that my
insurance
> company was charged for all that but it was still all there without
my
asking.