[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #564

In a message dated 10/3/03 3:06:40 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Animas is
> trying to "steal" sales with this type of advertising, they had REALLY
> better

I don't see it as *stealing* but telling the truth....better than saying the
company is in trouble...oh wait, that is the MM rep in my area talking about
Animas.....we have been using Animas for two years...in showers, pools and the
ocean...over and over again and no water in it.....

Beverly (who is for truth in advertising and sales)