[IP] animas - battery life

I have had my animas about 3 years - each set of batteries lasts approx.
3 months for me.   Ironically the last two sets have run out when I was
lying in bed and turned on the backlight to see what time it was!   I use
very low basal rates most of the time (my main reason for picking
animas).  I have been told the high your basal rates the shorter battery
life you may have as the batteries are working "just" a little harder all
day with a higher  basal rate.Trish

Frustrated with dial-up? Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month*.
*Depending on the local service providers in your area.