[IP] RE: Freestyle meter

After a month of use, my freestyle broke (error codes)  I tested it before
it broke and was off by 5 points compared to the lab BG.  To my surprise
Freestyle was in on a Sunday and sent one out that Monday.  The new K series
freestyle does not have a working beeper.  Eventually freestyle found a C-D
style that has a beeper in an area drugstore and allowed me to get it free
of charge.  The new freestyle is within two points of the lab work.