[IP] Re: whining

Gee Marsha

Ive never been too sick to have my pump on.  I mean
even when I had my thyroid out, it was on.  Its a PART
of me and Ill hang it on anything Im wearing...t-shirt
neck, pocket in pants, opening of sleeveless gown,
waist band of my panties, band of a soft comfy sports
bra.  Being sick is bad...but being sick and having to
give injections is worse!  Id MUCH rather have my pump
to ease my time and make sure that my insulin delivery
is accurate and consistent!

I guess thats just me...

Get better! :-)

Do you Yahoo!?