Re: [IP] Battery Life

I was just thinking the same thing when I read your post, my Animas may use
the more expensive 357 batteries, but I don't have the hassle of changing them
all the time.  I almost went with another pump because of the cheaper
batteries.  Love my Animas though and glad I chose it.

Rhonda & Pough (Blue Animas)