Re: [IP] whining

 -- On Fri 10/03, Linda Bork < email @ redacted > wrote:

 From: Linda Bork [mailto: email @ redacted]To: email @ redacted:
email @ redacted: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 09:18:52 -0700 (PDT)Subject: Re:
[IP] whiningYou can purchase a clip for the MM511 (and 512) for $10 from MM. You
would thenbe able toconnect it to the chain.Linda
 You mean the MM doesn't come with a clip? My Animas did, It not only came with
the clip but came with the leather case w/clip. Now I know that my insurance
company was charged for all that but it was still all there without my asking.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com