RE: [IP] Attention Pumpers In NJ, NY or PA

Hi Wendy,
 You didn't say where your farm is exactly. I live in Northern NJ, 35 miles from
the Delaware
 Water Gap. I would be interested in getting together on a weekend, if anyone
else replies to your
offer.  It would be great fun to meet other pumpers in person.
 We do have a pump meeting monthly at St. Clare's, Dover, and I love meeting
with them. It would
be great to expand my group of fellow pumpers.

Do you Yahoo!?