RE: [IP] Battery Life

  --- On Fri 10/03, Steven A. Beauchamp < email @ redacted >

 From: Steven A. Beauchamp [mailto: email @ redacted]To:
email @ redacted: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 09:38:32 -0400Subject: [IP] Battery
LifeAll this talk about battery life just makes me think I made the
rightdecision in my Animas. My first set lasted me three months and I
haven'tchanged since.
 Steve, thanks...I was just wondering how long I could reasonably expect mine to
last. I've been on my first set since Aug 20th and actually started *playing*
with the buttons getting use to the menu for the two weeks prior to that. So
I've been going on the same set of batteries for about 2 months now. I'm glad I
went with the Animas too. Liz

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com