[IP] Animas "taking advantage" of MM

 I noticed today that Animas is certainly taking advantage of MM's water-tight
woes with the Paradigm. Go to their main webpage (www.animascorp.com) and the
FIRST thing you see is a huge advertisement that says:

 "Make a splash! The IR 1000 pump can handle it! We took the test and passed --
Waterproof at 12 ft for 24 hours!"

 This is certainly smart on Animas' part, eh? The funny thing is, MM took the
test and passed as well...and look where it got them! ;-) Now that Animas is
trying to "steal" sales with this type of advertising, they had REALLY better
hope the same thing doesn't happen to them!

Anyhow, just found this interesting, so I thought I'd share.