[IP] Re: IP] Donations

On 10/1/03, Wayne wrote:
>I donated and this never goes away

If anyone has any concern about their subscription, they need to write to
Help@insulin-pumpers.org.  Sending a message to the list may or may not be
seen by the administrators.  I'm just seeing this one now, two days after
it was written.  You'll get faster assistance on any subscription problem
by writing directly to Help@insulin-pumpers.org.  Thanks.

Volunteer IP Administrator