RE: [IP] blood donations and insulin produced from animals/Mad Cow Disease

>>>By the way, I have contacted Lilly and have been told there is no
documentation available for the general public regarding where they
obtained their animal insulin in years past.  They have told me that the
doctors are the one who call in to obtain this information.   Why am I
getting the run around.......

Becky Fischer

You're probably getting the run-around simply because of general liability