[IP] Surgery

 This past week I had sgy. which lasted 2.5 hrs (normal for this type of sgy,)
Here is something I wish my CDE had suggested to me, so thought I would pass it
along. After sgy. as soon as possible disconnect yourself from the pump and
prime it with 2-3 units of insulin to be sure that no air bubbles are in your
tubing, which can happen if for some reason during sgy. the pump is