[IP] Re: battery life

>>From: "Cathy Mann" <email @ redacted>
Cindy, I also have a MM512 (about 8 weeks) and I switched to the
Energizer e2 (e squared) after reading about it from an earlier post. I
have been using the same battery over 3 weeks now and no alarms...they
are a bit more expensive but if it lasts...then it is worth it.<<

Hi Cathy,

I'm not familiar with what the Energizer e2 is.  Is it a special type
of AAA battery?  Do you have a model #?

Thanks,

Cindy, mom to 17 y/o Noah, dx age 9, pumping since 6/99