[IP] Re: Paradigm battery life...Try Rayovac!

>>From: email @ redacted
  I HIGHLY recommend Kodak Xtralife (can be found at Aldi for 4 for $1.29) or
Rayovac Maximum Plus (which can be found pretty much anywhere). If you are not
getting good results from Energizer, I would switch. I'm glad I did. I actually
almost pulled off 5 weeks on a recent Rayovac battery!<<

Hi Ryan,

A couple of other people e-mailed me privately to recommend Rayovac
Max Plus so I'll be sure to try them.  I have tried two different
batches of Energizer Max and neither lasted a week.  If I rule out
bad batteries, then I think there must be something wrong with the
pump since a battery lasts 3-5 days when Noah isn't using the remote,
back light, meter link, and only two alarms.

Thanks everyone for responding to my battery dilemma!  Hopefully with
all of the info I now have, we will be able to figure out the problem.

Cindy, mom to 17 y/o Noah, dx age 9, pumping since 6/99