Re: [IP] Re: Cozmo battery life.

I've been using a Cozmo since June, and my father has been on one since
July. I get about two and a half weeks of battery life, with a total daily
dose of around 40-50 units, vibrate mode on all the time, moderate use of
the backlight, and most optional alarms turned on. My dad is getting between
3 and 4 weeks, and another Cozmo pumper I talked with today is getting about
5 weeks per battery.