[IP] RE: Eye Test

i took benadryl becasue me reaction was allergic, and i got hives, and by
taking the benadryl the next time, i was fine, no itching, no hives, just
yellow wkin

BTW, this yellow stuff was hte same stuff in the eyedrops they give for
pressure test, do you have trouble with it?

It makes my nose run, etc. a hour or two after i leave i sneeze a few times,
blow it out and la tee dah, done with that!!