RE: [IP] Eye Test

a flourescene angiogram (sp). Had several of these prior to laser surgery.
No illness for me, pee a brilliant flourescent yellow for a day or two.
Otherwise no problems.
Kim

trying to send this again. i have a quick question. tomorrow i'm having a
eye
test done, to see what's going on with my left eye. anyway, i can't think of
the name right off hand, but its the test where they put in an iv and run
dye
into your eye. my question is, does this test normally make you sick
afterwards? what can i expect? any pointers will be appreciated!!
thanks!