[IP] dead pump - came back to life??!!!!

 OK so I was in class today and I checked my BG and it was 13.6 so I went to
bolus and my pump was completly blank - I paniced and scrambled to find my spare
battery and b time I got it out of my back pack the pump seemed to be resetting
- like when you put in a new battery - but I hadn't and it came back to life. I
managed to sit through the other 2 hours of class and went home and phoned MM
and they said it sound like it was just resetting itself after a bump or static
they made me self test and that it is fine, and to keep an eye on it.
Has anyone had this happen?
Sounds wierd but t seems to be working so oh well
 Now back to school work where I have been for the last 4 weeks and havn't had
time to breath let alone read any emails!!
its my 1st year of Early Childhood Education and I'm loving it!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm