[IP] Thank You Lilly

I picked up the refill of my Humalog Rx at the local pharmacy and
noticed that the price has gone up again. I checked my records back to
January 1998 and found that this was the eleventh price increase. I
also found that the price (to me) of one bottle has been going up at
the rate of $6.36 PER YEAR. The price has more than doubled in 5.7
years. My insurance non-coverage of Rx medicines has not changed in
this period. I do get some benefit from AARP Member Choice.

I can remember when the price of a 10 ml bottle of insulin was just a
dollar or two. But I don't have any records from that long ago, because
my parents paid the bills.

Tom Beatson
dx 12/1942, 506 1995, 508 2000