Re: [IP] Re: Cozmo battery life.

my new Cozmo came with duracell ProCell, i assume those are like the ones
for cameras?

a year or so a go, i recall reading a Consumer Reports report on battery
life and the newer ones (like e2) and there was a difference in equipment
that did bursts of requriements, like CD players, wish I cold recall which
types of equipment benefitted form the higher priced ones.......