[IP] Re: Cozmo battery life.

 I have been using my Cozmo since May. I use the backlight occasionally, use the
vibrate feature all of the time, and have most of the
 alarms turned on. So far my bettery life has averaged out right at three weeks.
I get a little better life from the Energizer Industrial AAA
 batteries, but have gotten almost as long from both Duracell any garden variety
Energizers. I have not tried the E2 or MAX varieties yet,
but might the next time I buy.