[IP] Eye Test

trying to send this again. i have a quick question. tomorrow i'm having a eye
test done, to see what's going on with my left eye. anyway, i can't think of
the name right off hand, but its the test where they put in an iv and run dye
into your eye. my question is, does this test normally make you sick
afterwards? what can i expect? any pointers will be appreciated!!