Re: [IP] Freestyle Meters.

When I had a problem with my Freestyle, I called the number on the back
and they sent me a new one and a return envelope to send the old one
back.  This happened with more than one of my Freestyle meters but I
have never had to purchase another one, the company always sends me a
new one and I send the old one back to them.

Judi in MI
email @ redacted