Re: [IP] Wearing pump under a dress

> I am trying to figure out how to wear a pump under a knee length dress.
> I use the leg-thingy for long dresses and it works fine, but I have my
> doubts that the thigh-thingy would stay up.  Has anyone used the half
> slip with pump pocket or the cami sold by PumpWear?  Where are the
> pockets on those garments?  The illustrations aren't that helpful.
> PumpWear has a garter with pocket attached, rather like the chickster.
> Do those stay up or does the weight of the pump tend to turn them into
> ankle bracelets?

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...  the best thing I've found
is a traditional garter belt and stockings, with the pump tucked into the
top of the stockings (particularly good are the "stay up" thigh highs,
which have a silicone coating in the top area, which grips the pump very
well....)  the garter belt takes most of the weight of the pump around
your waist, rather than having it depend on the shape of your
thigh....  and (all minors close your ears!) the people you'd /want/ to
see your underwear, usually enjoy the effect quite a lot!  ;)

(advocate for sex-appeal AND pump use!)
Jessica Marder