[IP] whining

I just need to whine.  I've been up all night with a nasty stomach virus.  I
can't stand to have the belt around my tummy to hold my pump and sure don't
feel like wearing a bra or messing with my pump.  I took it off for a short
 while and because of the stress of the illness, shot up in a hurry. I'm getting
little better now, but hate having to take shots.  Thanks for listening and
understanding.  I know others have been in this shape, too.  :-)   Marsha