[IP] Re: Paradigm battery life...Try Rayovac!

 Despite the results from several pumpers here, I have NEVER gotten the
Energizer nor Energizer Max to last 3 weeks. I also tried Duracell once.

 BUT, I have used both the Kodak Xtralife and Rayovac Maximum Plus...in both
cases, the batteries last a month, without exception. I, as a fluke, tried a
Energizer again recently...it died in 1 week 1 day (Well, not died...got low
battery alarm).

 MM considers 1 week as an "acceptable" battery life. In other words, if you get
a week on a battery, they don't consider there to be anything wrong with the
pump. That doesn't mean, however, that they EXPECT it to only last a week. If
you are getting less than a week, however, there is either a problem with the
batteries, or the pump. MM will, of course, first recommend that you buy a
different brand or batch of batteries to try.

 I HIGHLY recommend Kodak Xtralife (can be found at Aldi for 4 for $1.29) or
Rayovac Maximum Plus (which can be found pretty much anywhere). If you are not
getting good results from Energizer, I would switch. I'm glad I did. I actually
almost pulled off 5 weeks on a recent Rayovac battery!