[IP] what do most people do when 4 year warranty is up

Hi. I was wondering what most people do when their 4 year warranty is up. Do
you just keep the pump until it starts to give you trouble, do you
ask for an upgrade and does insurance usually cover?? If you want to try out
other company pumps, are companies usually agreeable to allowing you to try
their pumps. I am presently on a minimed 508 and have been happy with the pump
but the warrantly will expire in March. Debby
I am trying to upgrade right now from 507C to Paradigm and I was denied twice
by my ins. company and I am going for a second appeal.  I no longer have a
warranty on my current pump.  MM is working with me on the appeal process.