Re: [IP] Freestyle Meters.

I've had my Freestyle Tracker throw error codes and in my case it was
due to bad test strips.  Nothing was wrong with the meter.

I've been using it since July of '02 with no other issues.  I bought a
backup Freestyle a couple of months ago and finally took it out of the
box to test that it worked and it returned a reading within 2 points of
my Tracker, so I'm confident both are operating properly.

-Brent