Re: [IP] Pump failure?

Do you have a place where you might go and get hooked up to a GCMS?  In
my area, we have a Dr that owns one and even if you aren't his patient,
your Dr can refer you to him and he will put you on it for a few days
and then go through the print out with you to help you gauge what's
happening.  My Dr told me about him.  Apparently he handles all the
billing to your insurance company for you.  I've never done it, as I did
the CGMS through my local MM rep, but my Dr did tell me the service was
available to me if I wanted to do it in the future.

Judi in MI