Re: [IP] Type II pumpers

 --- On Thu 10/02, < email @ redacted > wrote:

 From: [mailto: email @ redacted]To: email @ redacted: Thu, 02
Oct 2003 06:52:06 -0700Subject: Re: [IP] Type II pumpers
 I've got mine so that as long as correct before i go to bed, I wake up with
b.s. in the 100 range.
 I've been able to wake up with a bg in the 85-95 range...with the exception of
the last two days...I am fighting a severe cold and that is throwing EVERYTHING
out of whack! I normally run 70-120 and right now I'm running 110-180! YIKES!!!!
And my diet has NOT changed. I had to call in for a cough med cause nothing OTC
will help. And there is only three cold meds on the market that I can take, one
is Vick's Vapor Rub, one is Benadryl, and the third I can't remember. Being
allergic to pseudophedrine s&cks POND WATER!!!! Liz

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com