From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Brian Burgess
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2003 7:41 AM
To: insulin-pumpers-digest
Subject: [IP] Pump Start Day

I am pretty wound up.  On the 18th I had my last appointment my A1C was
6.0 and this was taking shots.  They put a request in for my pump which
was approved.  It came on Monday and pump start day is the 6th.  I can
hardly wait to get off all these shots.  I decided on the IR1000

--
Brian Burgess
Computer Systems Engineer