Re: [IP] Type 2 pumpers

>>>I do have a trainer but she won't do anything from here on . She is
the doctor make the recommendation.>>>

That is standard procedure - trainers train to use pumps, not Rx treatment.

>>> I have told the doctor what I want to do and she is Ok with it.  She
started me on 1.3 and only went up a 10th every few days. I took it to 2,7
and still getting 250 plus.I read some of Pumping insulin Is there a
calculator on the web site.>>>

You are talking about the 3rd edition of the BOOK Pumping Insulin by John
Walsh and Ruth Roberts?

>>>My settings right now are 2.7 from Midnight till 3 PM and 2.5 till
midnight 6 grams carb per unit and a sensitivity of 20. I am up to about 100
units of TDD>>>

I havsen't kept up with ALL this thread, but changes are usually made by
0.10 at a time after 3 days of consistency. Also, and targeted time period
the change should be made effective about 2 hours prior to that so it covers
it in time. Does your doctor have other pumpers?

Your food stamps will be stopped effective March 1992 because we received
notice that you passed away. May God bless you. You may reapply if there is
a change in your circumstances. ~ Dept. of Social Services, Greenville, SC