[IP] Re: Pump Start Day

> On the 18th I had my last appointment my A1C was 6.0 and this was taking
shots. >

Welcome to a new world of control on the 6th! Your A1c is excellent and
maybe you shouldn't expect it to change because the pump's delivery will
help you have a more even BG and your present A1c is an average of the highs
and lows. That in itself should help you feel better. Keep us updated.

The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender,
religion, economic status, or ethnic background, is that, deep down inside,
we ALL believe that we are above average drivers.