[IP] Batteries

I just wanted to let anyone who uses rayovac batteries know that they are on
sale at Shop-rite.  I bought a package of 18 for under $4.00.  They were the

I have a request that I am sure others who use digest will agree with me.
If you reply to a message can you just copy one or two lines so we know what
you are referring to.  You really don't need to copy the entire message.
Some are very long.  Thanks.