Re: [IP] battery life

I am getting 3 weeks to a month from my 511 now that I have turned off
the remote feature and just turn it on when I need to use the remote.
When you have it on all the time, apparently the pump is always looking
for the remote and using up the battery life.  Since I started turning
that feature on and off, I extended my battery life by about two weeks.

I also discovered that it saves on the battery by not backing out of
screens.  For example if you had to push three buttons to get to
someplace, just let the pump time out to get out of it.  If you push
three buttons to back out, that takes more from the battery than the
waiting.  I had a MM supervisor tell me this and it really did work for

Judi in MI